Self pick up - No delivery charge.
At 55G, Jalan Lenggong, 11600 Jelutong, Penang.
Self pick up time is 9.30am to 12pm & 2pm to 6pm. (Monday to Friday), Saturday (12.30pm to 5pm)
Please inform us in advance which day and time you would like to self pick up at our premise at 04-2811815 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Self pickup service is not available during FMCO, shop is closed from 1/6/21 until further notice by MITI.
Delivery fee :
Delivery within West Malaysia only, no delivery to Sabah & Sarawak.
NO DELIVERY TO EMCO AREA.
- Flat rate RM15.00 shipping fee (up to 4 bottles purchased). Please place another order if your quantity is more than 4 bottles except miniatures.
- We will get additional delivery fee RM15.00 from customer if quantity placed more than 4 bottles. If customer is not willing to pay the additional delivery fee and request for refund, we will only refund the amount after deduct the payment gateway charges.
- We are unable to use our own transporter to do the delivery during FMCO. We will use courier service or outsource transporter to send the orders maximum per order is 4 bottles, so that the parcel is not too heavy and broken during transit.
- Please allow delay in shipment during FMCO. Please allow 5 - 7 working days for the order out from our premise.
- We will notify you through email when your order is shipped.
- Please write to us at email@example.com or whatsapp 012-4525544 if you have any enquiries.
Delivery Methods & Conditions : Normal operation
- Penang island Delivery schedule is Monday to Friday. 9am to 6pm. Saturday 1pm to 4pm. No delivery after 6pm, Sunday & Public holiday.
- Please allow 3 - 7 working days for the order out of Penang island.
If there will be a significant delay, a customer service representative may call or e-mail you to let you know the status of your delivery time.
- Anyone at the delivery address who receives the delivery is conclusively presumed to be authorized to receive the delivery. Good supplied and delivered to buyer are deemed to be the account of the buyer. We are not responsible for the breakage after the item delivered. Copy of delivery note/ invoice is to be signed with NRIC as a proof of delivery. We will take back the order if the person who receives the order fails to provide his/her NRIC.
- Any breakages or shortages or wrong product delivered, must be reported to us within 24 hours of the delivery at 012-4525544 (whatsapp). This can be done by email or phone call. You must have your online receipt number or invoice.